Friday, January 7, 2011

{Simplicity} Week 1

Happy New Year, everyone! It's pretty insane how quickly time flies. Since my last post, I've had my 3rd baby. So now I'm the mom to 3 kids, 3 and under. Life gets to be a bit crazy having to juggle a full time job, a part-time job, some additional side projects, while doing all the mom things with 3 little kids. With so many things going on, sometimes it feels like I miss the simplest pleasures in life. Everything becomes a checkbox in a to-do list that seems ever growing. So for the new year, I've decided to start this 52 week project, {Simplicity}, to take a photo each week to remind me of the simplest things that I enjoy in life. And so, here's week 1...

Water. It's the first thing in the morning that quenches my thirst. Standing in that hot shower at the end of the day is the most amazing thing in the world to tune out everything and just listen to the water hitting the shower floor and feeling the stress in your body just melt away.

No comments:

Post a Comment